Best Croatia All
If you are looking for Croatia all inclusive resorts in Croatia it's important to say that they don't differ from the usual definition of resorts you can find in other parts of the world like for example in the Caribbean, in Egypt, Dominican Republic or Maldives.
All Croatia resorts, sometimes called vacation villages or holiday resorts provide the most of vacationers' needs during their stay, such as food, drink, lodging, sports, entertainment and shopping.
All inclusive holidays in Croatia have a great value as you'll know in advance how much your holidays are going to cost you.
Some offers online provide you not only food and unlimited local drinks but also flight and local transfers from/to the nearest airport.
These flight-inclusive holidays are very popular from UK to Istria Rivera, Central and Southern Dalmatia and island. Find out all cheap holidays to Croatia from UK - Flights+Hotels!
All inclusive holidays to Croatia are specifically tailored for families with children. Some of the best offers everything a family needs for a fun holiday with activities to entertain the children and adults.
Nowadays, there are hundreds of beautiful holiday resorts around the globe, but not all of them may be safe. Croatia's holiday resorts guarantee the full security in any part of Croatia.
If you decide to book your all-inclusive resorts directly in Croatia, check carefully what is included in their offers. Not all resorts will offer free beverages or some extra activities like diving or sailing lesson, spa treatments. Do not be surprised if you find some of the services you have to pay extra!
The Best Croatia All Inclusive Resorts
Below you will find 15 of the best and most favorable all inclusive holiday resorts, classified as 3 and 4 stars resorts. I've divided them in four groups by the regions along the coast including islands.
Holiday Resorts in Istria region
Istria has been always known by numerous resorts scattered from Umag to Pula. Many writers and journalists call Istria the "new Tuscany" or the "new Provence". Here is my personal resorts selection:
- 4 stars Valmar Club Tamaris Porec - A newly renovated hotel complex Valamar Club Tamaris in Porec ideal for family holidays, sport and recreation lies in the green oasis of the Lanterna peninsula in Porec.
Island Krk all inclusive
- 3 stars Hotel Park Punat Krk - All Inclusive light resort located in the town center of Punat, surrounded by olive groves and pine trees at the 2-km-long promenade and close to pebbly beaches,
Croatia all inclusive resorts in Zadar county
- Hotel Donat Zadar all inclusive 3 stars - Hotel Donat in Zadar enjoys a perfect location next to the crystal-clear sea and a marvelous beach, offering a wide diversity of sports, recreation and activity possibilities.
- Pine Beach Pakostane - All Inclusive resort boasts a 1-km-long beach and it is set among an 180,000 m² big pine forest near the town of Pakostane and 30 km from Zadar.
Croatia all inclusive resorts in
The most of all inclusive resorts are concentrated in Solaris area, 8 km southwest of
Sibenik town, very conveniently connected by regular bus service.
Meals and unlimited local drinks are included in the price on Solaris hotels holidays to Sibenik, so you won’t have to worry about spending money for lunches by the pool.
What’s more, in many places you will also have some extras like snacks during the day, some activities and evening entertainment for no extra cost.
Split Dalmatia region
- Holiday Village Sagitta - All Inclusive 3-star hotel in Omis, 20 km south of Split close to a pebble beach surrounded by a pine forest not far from Omis center.
Croatia all inclusive resorts on
Island Brac offers some excellent Croatia all inclusive resorts, scattered all over the island with some top island's destinations as:
Bol town - a small town located on the southern side of the island of Brac,
facing the island of Hvar on the other side. It would be like many
towns on the Croatia's islands, if it doesn't have something that makes
it one of the most attractive destinations.
It has the most beautiful pebble beach in Croatia, a top star in all those 'Visit Croatia' posters. It's name is Zlatni Rat (Golden Cape) or Golden Horn.
Bol offers few best Croatia all inclusive resorts that makes a part of famous Bluesun chain:
- Bluesun Bonaca Resort - All Inclusive - 3 stars resort offering a very rich offer and a diverse day, evening and children animation which makes it an ideal vacation choice for families with children.
- Bluesun Hotel Elaphusa - This 4 stars property also has one of the best-rated locations in Bol. It's one of the best family with children resorts on the island. Read this Sharon's blog article for more info !
On the northern part of Brac island, the part the closest to Split town, Supetar town offers:
- Waterman Svpetrvs Resort - this 4 stars resort in Supetar on Brac Island is a peaceful tourist
resort with a lovely Mediterranean atmosphere located directly at the
beach and surrounded with lush vegetation.
Croatia all inclusive resorts on
Excellent quality resorts at very affordable prices. A great value for the money. Easy to reach resorts from Split by fast catamarans or car ferry connections. Find out more on Croatia ferries guide or ferries schedules from Split!
- Hotel Posejdon 3 stars Vela Luka - All Inclusive Light where guests will enjoy direct access to the white pebble beach, which features palm trees and a beach bar. Drinks served only at the beach bar!
Croatia all inclusive holiday resorts in
- Hotel Osmine All Inclusive 3-star hotel - Situated in Slano in Dubrovnik county. This seafront hotel offers a private beach and water sports facilities. It offers bike rental included in the price, tennis fields and other different sports facilities for an active vacation.
- Adriatiq Hotel Faraon 3-star hotel Trpanj - All Inclusive top picks in Trpanj, located in the picturesque village of Trpanj on the beautiful Peljesac peninsula a place of intact nature known for it's rich history and famous for it's exquisite wines.